Sunday, June 14, 2009

Road Trip

We took a little road trip to Denver in early May. Very last minute. It poured rain on us the entire way, luckily it didn't rain much during the game.We had this taken before we knew how poorly RSL was going to play.
Chlo loved the king size bed and all the pillows that came with it. She rolled and crawled and snuggled over and over.




She did so great for her first road trip. She slept quite a bit, but when she was awake she was really happy and pleasant. I packed a bag full of toys for her. I'd pass her a new one when she tired of what she had. Then when we stopped for breaks, I'd gather them all up again and start over. We took a couple new toys for her to introduce as we went. Such a good baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment