Sunday, June 14, 2009

Diaper Derby

This is our normal view.
Today Chlo was going to crawl in the Diaper Derby, here we are down on the pitch.
She's telling me a secret. I'll tell you what it was at the end of this post.

Oh, that bruise on her noggin is already a week old at this point. She still has a ridge in her head right there.


The players are headed to the locker room for half time.

See, I was there too.

Here she is getting ready to crawl for all the glory...

And that's as far as she went. Chlo couldn't get over the plastic sheet thing. Must have felt creepy on her hands or something. Only one baby really crawled, and it was the news guys daughter... schenanigans I tell ya.
So what was that secret she was telling me...'Mom, I'm not gonna crawl at all'
She did get a new jersey out of it, and it fits over her head a little bit better.


No comments:

Post a Comment