Sunday, June 14, 2009

Back to the zoo

This time we went with our good friends, Brad and Kathy and their kids Skyler and Chase. I guess I didn't get any pictures w/ Kathy or Chase... oops. Chase is just 3 weeks older than Chlo. Skyler has a pretty good view from Brad's shoulders.

Here's another picture that I am supposed to email to Brad and Kathy, I'll get that done soon.

This is how I got to see alot of the zoo, with Chlo's face right in front of mine. She's cuter than the animals anyway.

This is the face she was making while looking at a little girl, I can only imagine what Chlo thinks when we go to the zoo. 'Are we here to look at animals or people?' She's a people watcher like her mom. Love it.


Penguins and some punk kid the popped his head in there at the last second.


Watching the elephants eat.

Later that same day we grilled with Brad and Kathy at their house. Chlo liked this toy a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment