Friday, February 27, 2009

Pay it Forward

I just saw this on my cousin Torrie's blog, and quickly commented of course. I've never done this before, you could say I'm a 'blog pay it forward virgin'.

Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and you'll receive something handmade from me sometime in the next year. But there is a catch. You have to do the same thing on your blog, so if you don't have a blog too bad for you!"

You never know what you might get!

p.s. I moderate all of my comments, but I will be honest about who comments first. I promise.

2 comments:

  1. You are so cool! Does everyone else know I am a favorite? I don't count in the pay it forward, but it is fun to win something isn't it. Now I just have to figure out what I am going to give you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary,
    I am sorry I haven't emailed you back. I have it on my things to do list. How are you?? It is so fun to see your cute baby, she is a doll. I promise I will email soon. Love the pay it forward idea, count me in if I am not too late!

    ReplyDelete