I felt okay Sat night, but Sunday my back hurt so so bad. I was trying to carry Chloe at church and could barely walk. (She's definitely over 20 lbs now.) Ryan had to haul everything around. After church I started home therapy, which consisted of parking myself on a heating pad for the rest of the day, and some stretches I've learned w/ all the times I've been to physical therapy. Ryan was great and did everything he could for Chlo. It was so hard to not pick her up and cuddle her. Ryan had to pick her up and put her on my lap for me to hold her. She likes to go back and forth between us when we sit next to each other on the couch and the side to side motion was a killer. Ryan got up w/ Chlo Sunday night so I didn't have to try and get her out of her crib. Luckily Monday was President's Day and we both had the day off from work. I took it easy all day, which was frustrating because I was hoping to do some work on the never ending coffee table project.... no such luck. I didn't pick Chlo up all day, and I couldn't get down and play with her which is so sad. By the end of the evening I was in a lot of pain again, but Tuesday morning was better than Monday morning and I even picked Chlo up last night. This morning I was feeling quite a bit better, (and Chloe slept all night again!) I'm hopeful that I have managed to avoid a disaster and weeks of pain and physical therapy.

Here's proof of my adventure... that's the back of my arm where it hit the rail. I must say, it's one of the best bruises I've had in years. (probably because I don't do anything to get bruises) The picture really doesn't do it justice. I'm hoping for those awesome dark purple spots to appear soon.... if so I'll take another picture.

I didn't get the lovely purple spots, it just faded away.
ReplyDeleteWhat happened? I'm guessing you fell?
ReplyDelete