So to start off, here's something we've done since our last post. This was a birthday present to me from Mary. She bought us tickets to the Wasatch Reptile Expo. I think it was a present for Chloe as much as it was for me. Every now and then she comes to me saying, "hisss", meaning she wants to look at these pictures again.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Happy New Year!
Okay, so here's one of my new year's resolutions: I'm really going to try to help keep this updated on a more regular basis. You know, more than once every three or four months.
So to start off, here's something we've done since our last post. This was a birthday present to me from Mary. She bought us tickets to the Wasatch Reptile Expo. I think it was a present for Chloe as much as it was for me. Every now and then she comes to me saying, "hisss", meaning she wants to look at these pictures again.
So to start off, here's something we've done since our last post. This was a birthday present to me from Mary. She bought us tickets to the Wasatch Reptile Expo. I think it was a present for Chloe as much as it was for me. Every now and then she comes to me saying, "hisss", meaning she wants to look at these pictures again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

EEEWWW!!!!
ReplyDelete